QUAIL House could not be successful without the dedicated help of community volunteers. We are indebted to the many people who offer their time and energy to our residents and the operation of the house.
Here are some of the ways in which you can help make our house a home for our residents:
- Volunteer to take one or two residents out for a walk.
- Bring a family pet over to the house for a visit.
- Take one of our residents out for a car ride or along when you are shopping.
- Take a resident to a community event or to church.
- Come to the house to play a sport with a resident in the backyard.
- Bake, cook, do crafts or puzzles at the house.
- Help with jam making on Tuesdays or Fridays.
- Help with jam sales at the Wakefield summer market on Saturday mornings.
If you are interested in volunteering for any of these activities or helping out with another, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.